Faith Church is a congregation of the
Christian Reformed Church.
We are a member church in a denomination called The Christian Reformed Church (CRC). This is a denomination that has a little over 250,000 members in about 1,000 congregations across the United States and Canada. For more information about the CRC click on the link provided here: https://www.crcna.org/
1. We believe that the Holy Bible is God's infallible written Word contained in the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments.
2. We believe that the Bible was verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit. As such it is the supreme and final authority for all of life.
3. We also subscribe to the following Reformed Confessions: The Belgic Confession, The Canons of Dort, and The Heidelberg Catechism.
4. In addition we hold to the following Ecumenical or Universal Creeds: the Apostles' Creed, the Athanasian Creed, and the Nicene Creed.
5. We call ourselves "Christian" because we belong to Jesus Christ and want to be his followers.
6. We recognize as fellow-Christians all people who accept the teachings of the Bible as summarized in the Apostle's Creed.
7. We call ourselves "Reformed" because we are part of the historic branch of the Christian church that arose from the Protestant Reformation.
8. We follow the teachings of 16th-century reformer, John Calvin. John Calvin sought to apply faith to all of life and to return Christianity to its biblical roots.
9. We call ourselves "Church" because God has called us to be a fellowship of his people in this world.